Tuesday 20 April 2010

Flights...

We're supposed to be flying back to Cyprus on Sunday.... Who knows if that will be happening!

Part of me would be happy to stay a little longer - but part of me wants to get back to the pooch - especially as I went to Pets at Home at the weekend and got her some liquid tooth cleaner that you put in the water bowl. After her objecting royally to having her teeth brushed am hoping that this will do the trick.

Was quite amazed when I saw it - Doggy Dental in Cyprus seems to consist of Dentastix (bought some of those as well for a quarter of the price we pay in Cyprus!) When we left the UK in July 2008 and her teeth were fantastic - now they're not so great. Will also be booking her into the vet for a teeth clean when she has her jabs next month.

That will make me popular! Not. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment